Graphic Contents is a custom 8" Qee show (Toy2R) with a twist — the show participants are top design houses in the print and motion graphics fields (full list on the flier above) rather than postbrow and urban artists. The payoff of this concept should be a fresh aesthetic from talented folks who have mastered print or motion graphics but have yet to tackle the challenge of customing vinyl figures. Graphic Contents opens on Saturday, October 14th from 7 to 10 PM at mixi-bang! in Pasadena, California and continues through November 3rd.
36 W. Colorado Blvd. #5
Pasadena, CA 90015
As a sweet bonus for Vinyl Pulse readers, show co-sponsor, 5Inch, is sponsoring a giveaway for one set of 50 of their silk-screened CD-Rs (50 different designs). Bored with burning your precious data to hum-drum plain-jane vanilla discs? No more. To win just write a comment on this post and be sure to enter your real email address when prompted to do so. The winner will be chosen by random draw. Deadline to enter is Friday, October the 13th @ 8:00 PM Pacific.
1. Enter by leaving a comment in this thread only.
2. One entry per person, multiple entries will disqualify you.
3. Contest ends on October 13th, 2006 @ 8:00 PM Pacifc.
4. Shipping is covered within the Continental USA. Shipping anywhere else is paid by winner.
5. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 72 hours of notification.