Jun 16, 2009
Elements Alpha + 24k Fire Element Bijouet Contest
Artoyz Originals’s Elements Alpha mini-series recently made its way stateside and should be available at your favorite toy store for $9.95 per blind box. The first artist series featuring the four Elements characters created by Easy Hey, Alpha features 22 figures designed by twenty top international artists: Jean Spezial, Skwak, Jon Burgerman, Steph Cop, Nathan Jurevicius, Mist, Gregos, KOA, iLK, Nyno, Pulco Mayo, Run, Artizarnal, Superdeux, Flying Fortress, Yokaikai, Grems, Koralie, Supakitch, and Bwana Spoons. There are some really nice designs in this series.
To celebrate the release, Artoyz is sponsoring an awesome golden contest for VP reader. As part of the Elements Alpha release festivities in Europe, Artoyz collaborated with French Jeweler Adeline Affre to create a 24k Gold Fire Element Bijouet --a clever play on the french words Bijou (jewelry) + Jouet (toy). Limited to just 15 pieces, the Fire Element Bijouet is valued at roughly $230.
Now here’s your chance to win a Adeline Affre x Artoyz 24k Gold Fire Element Bijouet. Send the answer to this simple toy trivia question: “Who created the shape of the Elements toys ?” in email to email@example.com. One entry per person. The deadline to enter is next Tuesday, June 23rd @ 8PM PDT.
1. To enter send the answer to this question, “Who created the shape of the Elements toys ?”, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, June 23rd @ 8 PM PDT.
3. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
4. One winner chosen randomly from those submitting the correct answer will win a Adeline Affre x Artoyz 24k Gold Fire Element Bijouet.
5. Winner must respond to our notification within 72 hours.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Elements Alpha + 24k Fire Element Bijouet Contest:
The comments to this entry are closed.